It is no secret I like to make cheesecakes and here is my latest, /my Cookielicious cheesecake. I was thinking how to make my simple cheesecake recipe a better one and I thought a cookie base, cookie filling and cookie topped cheesecake!
- 2x 180g cream cheese
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 500g cookies
- 150g icing sugar
- 350ml double cream
- 150g butter
- You can either use a food processor or a food bag and rolling pin to smash up 300g of your cookies.
- Add your butter to a pan and melt then add it to your crushed cookies and mix well.
- Add your cookie base mix into a cake tin and place in a fridge for 15 to 20 minutes
- While your base is in the fridge do your filling. In a bowl add your sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well. Add some crushed cookies and your cream and mix until it is stiff.
- Add your mix onto your cake base and put in a fridge for at least 6 hours or for better results overnight.
- Viola, enjoy and let me know what you think.