To try out my new Mason Cash baking ware I decided to make my amazingly creamy Lemon Tart. This recipe is not just mouth wateringly good but is genuinely super simple.
You will need;
- Shortcrust Pastry (Shop bought will do, that’s what I use)
- 3 Good size lemons
- 150ml Double Cream
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 4 Eggs and 4 Egg Yolks
Equipment you will need;
- A Tart Tin
- Mixing Bowl
- Inovative Kitchen Wooden Spoon (Perfect for separating your egg yolks from whites!)
- Place your pastry into the tart tin and add ceramic baking beans and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take beans out and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Start making the creamy filling, Add your eggs, sugar and mix well.
- Add the zest of your lemons and the juice and stir well again.
- Leave for 10 minutes then stir again and add your double cream and mix in well.
- Pour into your pastry and cook at 180° for 30 minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Check out the fantastic range of Mason Cash products I used the Scales, Innovated Spoon and Mixing bowl in this recipe. The innovated Spoon was extremely hand when separating my eggs allowing me to get the yolk super easy and much faster and easy then doing it the old fashioned was using the shell. The bowl and scale from Mason Cash are extremely high quality and look fantastic I always have mine out on the bench on show and have had plenty of people comment on them.
Check out Mason Cash product by clicking HERE