If you follow me on social media such as twitter then you’ll have already seen links to this recipe on my youtube channel, you will also know how much I love this style of food. This curry is my go to curry for a good spicy kick and crowd pleaser.
This curry again is very easy to do and to work around a busy lifestyle, just what I like! You can put it all in a pan and slow cook like I do for 4-5 hours so the chicken just falls apart.
What you’ll need;
- Two good size chicken breasts (Cubed)
- 2 Chillies (Chopped and if wanted deseeded)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (Diced)
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 400ml Beef Stock
- 3 good size Potatoes (Cubed)
- The spice mix – (1/2 tsp Ground Cumin – 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander – 1/2 tsp Ground Tumeric – 1/2 tsp Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds – 1/4 Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp Ground Fenugreek – 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger – 3 Cardamon Pods – 1 tbsp Mild Tandoori Curry Powder).
How to make it;
- Turn your pan up to a high heat and add olive oil
- Add your Onion, Garlic and Chilli to the pan and fry for a few minutes.
- Add your Potatoes and cook for a few minutes
- Then add your chicken and spice mix and cook till the chicken gets a bit of colour
- Add beef stock & Chopped Tomatoes
- Cook on a medium to low heat for 4 to 5 hours
- Serve with rice and a naan bread and enjoy.