Welcome to the first ever episode of the weekly Travel Tuesday posts all about my top 3 picks of holiday deals each week. This week I’ve focused on cruises as I’m heading on my first next year I thought I’d share some of the deals I found and look fantastic for you all.
Please could you share this post with your friends as they may just want a #CheekyHoliday
(all holidays are based on 2 x Adult prices, pricesmay vary when including an extra adult or children… some cruises may also be adult only please read the small print on the site).
Thomson Cruises – Mediterranean Memories
- 9 Night Cruise
- Departs 27th October 2017
- Fly from London Gatwick
- 1x Inside Cabin (Cheapest Available)
- Full Board Cruise (All Inclusive drinks package available).
- You Visit Corfu Town, Corfu – Naples (For Pompeii and Capri), Italy – Civitavecchia (For Rome), Italy – Livorno (for Florence and Pisa), Italy – Barcelona, Spain
£719.00 Per Person (Includes £281.00pp discount) pay only £75.00pp deposit.
- 13 Nights
- Departs from Southampton on 26th November 2018 (Cruise Only)
- Aboard the Ventura
- At sea 3days – Funchal, Madeira – Tenerife – La Palma – Gran Canaria – Lanzarote – At Sea – Lisbon, Portugal – At Sea 2 days – Southampton.
Inside Cabin from £792pp – Outside from £1,019pp – Balcony £1,207pp – Single £1,237pp
Royal Caribbean – Southampton to New York and Florida
- 13 nights
- Departs from Southampton on 6th November 2017
- Overnight stay on board in New York
- Transfers Included
- Return flight to UK
- Southampton – At Sea, Transatlantic – Boston – New York – At Sea 2 Days – Port Canaveral – Miami, Florida – Fly to UK.
Prices from £849pp (That’s based on Inside Cabin).
If you do go booking a cruise that I have listed or even another holiday in general give me a tweet of some fantastic photos! My twitter is @JordLaidler.
Happy Travelling and enjoy a #CheekyHoliday.
This blog is not associated with any of the companies above and I will not in anyway benefit from you booking with the above deals. I just search and find what I feel are great for my readers to enjoy. Photos used are not my own and are stock photos from PEXELS