A new recipe for you all simple easy and delicious Pork & Apple Sausage Rolls!
These sausage rolls are utterly amazing and can also be used with Game meat.
- Good quality sausage meat (I used Tesco Finest Pork Sausage Meat)
- 2 Medium Apples
- A small handful of rosemary
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Good Puff Pastry
- Remove the rosemary from their stalks and dice the leaves rather small
- Peel and core the apple and then dice it into small chunks
- Add your diced apple and rosemary into the sausage meat and mix together
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Roll out your puff pastry
- Add your sausage mixture into the middle of the pastry
- Make an egg wash using 1 egg and some milk
- Egg wash the sides of party and fold over the sausage meat
- Cut your sausage roll into mini ones and add to a baking try that has grease proof paper
- Cut the top of your sausage rolls and add more egg wash
- Place in over at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with a good cup of tea!
These sausage rolls are very simple yet are a crowd pleaser.
For more recipes please follow my blog and subscribe to my youtube channel!