Recently a lot of people seen my Kinder Bueno Cheesecake and asked for the recipe therefore I’ve decided to write it up on my website, please make sure if you do make the cake to share it with me on social media!
What you’ll need:
- 300g Plain Digestive Biscuits
- 150g butter (Unsalted)
- 2x 280g Philadelphia Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 300ml Double Cream
- 3 boxes of Kinder Chocolate Bars
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Kinder Bueno Eggs
- 9 Kinder Bueno Bars
- A loose bottom cake tin
- And to resist temptation to eat straight away.
How to create the Heavenly Cake:
- Throw your digestives into a food processor. If you don’t have one its a little more hard work but use the end of a rolling pin and smash them up in a plastic bowl or in some food bags.
- Melt your butter in a pan on a low heat
- Put your melted butter into the smashed digestives and mix well
- Put into your cake tin and flatten in down.
- Throw into your fridge while we make the cheesecake itself.
- Melt some Kinder Chocolate over a bain-marie
- Use an electric mixer, put your cream cheese into a bowl and whisk it with Icing sugar, vanilla extract until all have combined.
- Pour in the melted Kinder Chocolate (get those fingers out and use it all up not eating!)
- Mix well together until smooth.
- Pour in your double cream and continue to whisk the mixture until it thickens.
- Put it in the fridge for minimum 8 hours but try to put it in overnight if you cant resist
How To Crown the cake (Decorating)
- Smash up some of your kinder eggs doesn’t matter on sizes just make it look rustic.
- Scatter across your kinder cheese cake leaving room on the out sides.
- Using Kinder Bueno Bars build a wall around the top of your cake.
- Add a few pieces of the Bueno bars onto the cake itself and a few whole eggs
- Then melt some more Kinder chocolate over a bain-marie and allow it to cool slightly
- Using a spoon allow the melted chocolate to slowly drop onto the cake from your spoon
The cake should last around 5 days in a fridge but mine never made it past 3 days, I hope you’ve enjoyed this simple yet rewarding cake recipe and please share your cakes with me on social media.